Monday, September 23, 2013

Fairy Folk Halloween 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to bring you my 1st Halloween Collection! I asked my lovely friend and fellow blogger D'Anna from Not Another Nail Blog to name this collection. She did not dissapoint. Without further ado.

Fairy Folk Halloween 2013

These are all textured thermals.

Fairy Circle is green to yellow with green shimmer
The Wild Hunt is a yellow to orange with a green shimmer
Changeling purple to pink with a bit of linear holo
Glamour is  burgandy to red with red and bronze shimmer
The Winter Court purple to blue with pink and blue shimmer

Before we get to the pretty puctures: I've added Vanish Cranberry Fig to the site. 

To get to the shop go to the Underground Shopping tab at the top. 

Oh, and, don't forget I'm in the process of transitioning from Funky Nails to Underground. 





















2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first Halloween Collection, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolina! You're a bad girl! But, that's ok. Gonna 2 extras for you! :-)

      Delete