Friday, June 28, 2013

Fine Friday!

😍Hi everyone! :D I hope you all had a fantastic week!

FYI: Format is a bit different because I'm blogging on the go.

I'm going to share something about myself before I start. I've never been the type of person to base a relationship with anyone based on looks. If you know me in real life, you know this. This is for those who don't. To me, it's all about what's inside. You can be the finest, most handsome, most beautiful, and yet, be the ugliest person. Something I heard many years ago has stuck with  me to this day, "Beauty is only skin deep. Ugly, that's deep down to the bone." Just food for thought. Anyway, on to the post. :)

Today's Fine Friday is Tyler Perry! WOOT WOOT! If you haven't already figured this out. I love a good testimony, story, whatever you want to call it. I always love hearing about the wonderful things God does for his beloved children. When you come from little or nothing, you know without a doubt that it's the power of God and his unmerited grace that took you to a new level. Most of us know Tyler's testimony. So, no need for me tell it. Click here to check out his website for updates on what he's doing.

For Tyler I chose a purple cream. I went with a cream for two reasons 1. The purpose of this series is to challenge myself and so far I have two shimmers and a metallic. 2. I don't think he's the shimmery glittery type. When I was creating this color I had Madea in the back of my mind. I think she likes the color purple. Haha! Get it! :D Anyway, when she's dressed up for special occasions she's dressed in purple. So, it had to be Madea worthy too. I get so excited when something turns out exactly the way I envisioned in my head! This will be named Ma to the damn D E A! Hehe! 




For this I used two coats. I did use a topcoat out of habit but it was shiny on it's own.



As you all know, to me nail art is doing a funky frenchie. This is a great accomplishment for me! Haha! Ok, some are a bit crooked. The point is I did something I don't normally do. 


I hope you like it.

Have a great weekend! 

Disclaimer: Photos of Tyler Perry are not mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment