Sunday, May 5, 2013

Opening Week Details



Warning long post. And, I share my faith.

I have so much to share this week! I'll be posting a lot of info leading up to the shop opening on Thursday. I have a lot of surprises for y'all too!

I've been closed for quite a while. Let me explain. At the end of last summer I graduated from school. Then, I did what so many expected me to do, I got a job. I had no time for nail polish. Well, about for 4 months ago I started feeling as if I wasn't putting all my faith in what God was wanting me to do. I was starting to believe it was me who was going to get me where I want to be. I was thinking in order to do all I want to do I needed a "real" job. As always, my Heavenly Father is at work teaching me it isn't me who's going to get me there, but Him. One day I was outside having me time with God. I started questioning why we choose the careers we choose. Why we stay in certain jobs. I won't bore you with all the details, but at that moment God gave me the answer. That was the moment I knew I had to put all my faith and trust and lean only on God for all my hearts desires. I resigned. It was not an easy decision to make. I'm so scared! I have to remind myself everyday that God has me in the palm of his hand.

I prayed long and hard about what to open with. I decided on a collection of topcoats. I was supposed to release this last year, but the time wasn't right. I can't wait to share my inspiration for this collection! I'll share that tomorrow as this a rather long post.

Also, I'm going to do something a bit different. Along with this collection, I have what I'm calling my Couture Collection. What is that? It's any color you see on the blog. I'll make it for you if: 1. It's mine and 2. I have the ingredients. More details on that later this week.

Have a great day!

Don't forget to join me tomorrow for the inspiration behind this collection of topcoats!

No comments:

Post a Comment