Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Good morning everyone! I hope this week is flying by for you!

Just a quick post.

Today, I have a topcoat to share with you. This is a shimmery burgundy topcoat. I love how this looks! I used two coats over a Revlon blue jelly. My next few posts will be this topcoat layered over different colors. Taking pics of this beauty was hard! I normally just stand under my lamp using my iPad and snap away. I just could not capture the awesomeness. And, since a girl's gotta do what she must. I went to my bathroom and stood on the tub! O.O haha! So, having said that. These pics are not the best as far as hand position, but I did capture the true color! :D

Today, is Thankful Thursday. I haven't posted a Thankful Thursday post for a while now. Let's slow down and take few seconds of time and be thankful for something because there's always something to be thankful for.

Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment