Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

Hi everyone, I hope y'all's is flying by. Mine sure is!

Yesterday, I posted sneak peek of today's mani on IG. For some reason I thought it was Tuesday! Haha!

Today, I have a fuchsia with blue and pink shimmer I custom made for a lady I met last July. We met at my favorite sushi restaurant RA. She was complimenting my mani and wanted to know where she could get it. When I told I made it, she asked if I would create a fuchsia for her. This is what I came up with. I love it! I think it would look great on any skin tone. I used two coats and topped with Oh So Wet TC.

And, because it is Thankful Thursday. I'd like to say thank you to my co-worker Betsy. Some of you know I come from a background in restaurant management, so going from that to working in a law firm is very different. I'm always asking her questions, she patiently answers, never making me feel as if I'm troubling her.

Thank you Betsy, your an amazing teacher!










No comments:

Post a Comment