Monday, February 4, 2013

Phoenix Tears

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend!

Today, I have a quick post.

This is Phoenix Tears from White Owl Lacquers, the creator is Mara from Marainpolishland.com. Mara is nail polish blogger who recently started her indie brand. I get so excited for anyone who has a passion for something and makes it a reality, so to show my support I purchased a couple of bottles. This is a clear based polish with blue shimmer, white & black square, blue, green, purple hex glitter. I used a Revlon royal blue as my base color and 2 coats of Phoenix Tears. I LOVE IT! The blue shimmer popped against the royal blue. I wanted to take out every single dark polish in my stash and swatch them with Phoenix Tears!

Mara sells her lovely creations on big cartel, make sure to go by her blog and follow while you're there!

I didn't get a macro shot sorry. I took a slightly blurred to try and catch some of the shimmer.



1 comment: