Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Monday

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was a nice peaceful weekend. Mr. Funky Nails went on a retreat, so Chico and I kept each other company. I listened to music, bottled polishes, and worked on new things coming to Funky Town.

Today, I have a silver holo bar, shard, and micro glitter. This is what I ended up using Saturday after I was done with bottling and all that good stuff. Anyway, this is two coats over an OPI I bought a while back. I know I say this all the time, but I left the bottle upstairs. I think this was from a collex from a Johnny Depp movie. No topcoat. I posted this on IG, but what didn't tell y'all was, I have a burgundy lipstick the exact shade and just had to put it on. Yes, I was in my PJ's all day, no makeup and added lipstick before going to sleep! HAHA! Ok, on to the pics.

Sorry, the last pic is a little sucky, but I wanted to show y'all the holo goodness.








No comments:

Post a Comment