Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone :D I hope you all are having an awesome day!

I know I haven't been posting many polish posts, I promise I'll have one Saturday.

This Thankful Thursday, I came into the office and was told they have a big project for me. I'm like ok :D I never told y'all where I was working. Well, it's at a law firm. I call clients that need to have documents submitted before October 20th. So, today they tell me I no longer have to call them. I'm going to be emailing a correspondent all client documents instead. Calling clients and talking to clients doesn't bother at all. We're trying to help them and y'all know how get! I want to help and lift people up. Hehe! Anyway, why am I thankful? Because, I no longer feel like a bill collector! Haha! Thank you Jesus for even the smallest of blessings!

Have a great day y'all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment