Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone! It's Thankful Thursday. I hope you all are having a fabulous week!

Welcome new followers! Thank you for being here. I do Thankful Thursday posts to keep me grounded and humble. To just take a moment and give thanks to and for all the wonderful people and things in my life.

Today, I'm thankful for my wonderful friend Yessenia. Sometimes, even encouragers need encouragement. Sometimes when this road I'm traveling seems like it's so hard and I want to just stop and take the easy way. She's there with her wonderful words of encouragement. She doesn't even know it. I read her words and say to myself, "I'm not the only one trying to make a difference." Our paths may be different, but the goal is the same; To empower people to go after their dreams.

Thank you Yesenia for your daily words of encouragement.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment