Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's raining glitter!

Hi everyone, I hope y'all's weekend is off to a great start! I don't have any plans today, just stay home and relax. Maybe, scare my man some more! hehe :D

Today, I have another glitter to show you all. This is square copper, shaved copper, and red hex glitter with some copper shimmer. Lots of copper. HAHA I love this glitter! It looks like it's raining glitter on my fingers. Oh, the reason I say, "shaved glitter,' is because it's not quite shard glitter, but looks kinda shaved. I swatched it over black and it really looks awesome, but I chose to use a nude. Ok, on to the pics. I couldn't decide which pics to use, so I used them all :D

The first 3 are inside.




Outside, direct sunlight





Outside, shade


Have a great day everyone :D






No comments:

Post a Comment