Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Vibrant Champagne Wishes Jelly Sandwich

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having fabulous Terrific Tuesday!

Today, I'm showing a mani from 2 Saturdays ago. I was inspired by Marisa from Polish Obsession to try this mani. Thank you Marisa :D I've never tried a jelly sandwich before and thought it would be nice to try. I used 1 thin coat of Vibrant from my Every Woman Collection, I added 1 coat of Champagne Wishes from my Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous Collection, then added one more thin layer of Vibrant. I didn't know what to expect because I tend to use thick coats, but I did pretty dang good applying thin coats. It turned out so awesome! The holo glitter in Vibrant and the gold micro and hex glitter from Champagne Wishes made it so sparkly! I received so many compliments. And, we all know red is my color, I didn't want to take it off! Oh, Vibrant is a classic red with holo micro glitter and Champagne Wishes is gold micro and hex glitter in a clear base.

Don't forget to stop at Polish Obsession and check out her awesome blog :D

Today is the last day of 50% off all products at Funky Nails. I have a tab at the top of the page that takes you directly to the shop.




Have a great Terrific Tuesday!

2 comments: