Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone, I hope y'all's week has been great so far :D

Today, I'm thankful to a lady named Melissa Booker. Sunday, we went to the Cheesecake Factory. Melissa was our server. We were about to pray when she took a hold of my bf and Kellie's daughter's hand. My bf thought she wanted a good tip. Not the case. After we prayed she went on to tell some of her story and God's work in her life. She asked us to keep her and her husband Keith in our prayers. You see, I'd been struggling with something and here she was boldly declaring her faith in God and claiming God's promises to people she doesn't know. I know Melissa will probably never see this post, but thank you, you reminded me never to be embarrassed or uncomfortable sharing my faith.

Have a great day everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment