Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone, I hope where y'all are at it's sunny and beautiful! Here in H-Town it's dark and rainy. I'll just keep saying, "This is the day the Lord has made, I'll rejoice and be glad in it!"

This Thankful Thursday, I want to thank my wonderful boyfriend Jesse. I'm so conservative and serious all the time, he brings out the childlike qualities in me that I try so hard not to show anyone. So, the other day I was in bed and said to myself, "I'm totally gonna scare him!" So, he gets in bed and I jump up and and say, "ROAR!" OMG, he got so scared! Hehe! So, now he's on a mission to pay me back. Haha! It's ok, I have plans for you mister!

Thank you honey, for being the wonderful God seeking man you are and bringing out my playful side.

No comments:

Post a Comment