Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone :D I hope the week has flown by for y'all! I've been super busy, but I'm loving my externship!

Ok, I know it's a late post, but I didn't want to miss Thankful Thursday. If, you follow me on twitter you saw I was at my favorite supply store last week. Well, the owner asked me why I buy so many polish bottles. So, tell him. He then proceeds to tell me about someone who started making nail polish in their garage. I can't exactly remember who he said though, sorry. He says, "If they can do it so can you." I was like how nice, this man doesn't know me. So, to the owner of Best Nail Supply in H-Town thank you for your encouraging words. You made my day even brighter than it was! :D

Have a great day :D

2 comments:

  1. If you ever make them, I'd love to try them ;). I am thankful this Thursday for having a really supportive family :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome to have an awesome family like that!

    Thank you! I do, there's a tab at the top of the home page and will take you directly to my shop :D

    ReplyDelete