Saturday, June 9, 2012

Thank you

Hi everyone :D

My honey decided to change our internet providers today. So, I'm using the Xoom to post this blog, I can't post my weekend mani either :( but it is on twitter.

I want to thank you all for your love and support of Funky Nails. I was so nervous that no one would come, with all the more established brands coming out with new collections and all. But you all did!  My personal facebook friends were bombared with posts yesterday of my happiness. They're probably tired of all my happy posts. Haha! I cannot express enough what it means to me that you all showed up and bought something that I created. I'm still very emotional. I'm hugging you all right now! Again, thank you so much. You all are the best!

I did put a link at the right side of this page, above the followers that will take you directly to the shop.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment