Monday, June 25, 2012

Sneak Peak

Hi y'all! I hope the weekend was a great one for y'all! We had my nephew and niece over and then my sister-in-law and her kids. We had a house full all weekend. Saturday we lounged at the pool and bbq'd. Sunday we took the kids to see Madagascar 3D. Busy, busy, busy! I was glad for some quiet time to do my nails :D

Warning: pic heavy.

Ok, today's mani is another sneak peek to show y'all. When I have the whole collection, I'll blog about what my inspiration was for each color. This is a deep honey with gold and bronze fleck glitter, red micro glitter, red and bronze hex, and gold square glitter. I'm down to about 1/2 a bottle. I just love it! I've worn this so many times and get so many compliments. I think I'm going to wear this for my fabulous at 40 birthday party! Gosh, can you tell I love it. hehe Anyway, back to the mani. On my index finger I used a base color I made with on coat of this color, my middle finger and pinky is one coat and my ring finger is two coats.

I hope you like it :D







Have a great day!

1 comment: