Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Every Woman Swatches

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a Terrific Tuesday and had a great weekend. I've been so busy the last few days.

Saturday, was a day filled with parties. Sunday and Monday I was labeling bottles, setting up store, swatching, and buying supplies. Today, I have to finish labeling bottles, inventory bottles, print business cards, and figure out this shipping matrix, make 75 bottles of polish, swatch four more polishes. Not too much. LOL Anyway, you all don't want to hear all the boring details, on to the post.

I realized, I haven't properly swatched the Every Woman Collection. Yesterday was an awesome swatch day. The sun was shining, providing me with the perfect time to swatch these for you. Sara over at Lacquer Addictions will have swatches of this collection, Lifes Styles of the Rich and Famous, and For the Troops on Saturday.

All pics are 2 coats with SV BC and no top coat. Each pic is in direct sunlight and shade, with the exception of Chic. I didn't ad it because the shade pic was more accurate.



Vibrant is a classic red with holo glitter.



Diva is a black purple with purple and red shimmer.



Daring is a seaweed green with green shifting to blue shimmer.



Exhilarating is pink with pink and purple simmer.


Chic is a tan nude with gold shimmer.

Have a great day! :D


5 comments:

  1. These look awesome Minnie!!! I love the variety of colors! You are one busy lady ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! :D You should create an Itsy store or something and publicize it on Reddit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I'm so excited! I'm going to be posting about that Thursday :D

      Delete
  3. Please send me the link when you do so I can upvote it! :P

    ReplyDelete