Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having an awesome week so far. I started my externship yesterday. It was a very uneventful day, all I did was file faxes. Haha!  Wednesdays are admin days. I was told today is going to be pretty busy though. Hurry up Friday so I can do my nails!

I missed two Thankful Thursdays, I really love doing these posts because they keep me humble. And, I'm always amazed at all the kindess shown to me. I know I missed two weeks, as long I do them more often than not, that's what matters :D

Today I'm very thankful to some fellow bloggers. Last year when I started Funky Frenchies Blog I wrote several introduction letters to some established blogs. I was so nervous when I sent them, because you never know how some people will respond (some didn't.) I didn't know what the proper blogger etiquette was, but I knew not to drop my link in the comments section. Ok, so I didn't, but I kept reading that it was a no no. Just to be clear, I never did that.  Anyway, I want to thank these wonderful ladies for welcoming me to the nail polish community and making me feel at ease.

Carolina from Colores de Carol

Jane from Nailside

Carli from Vintage Musings of a Modern Pinup

Amy Grace from The Polished Perfectionist

Thank you ladies for setting a great example for this new comer and I hope I'm just a kind as you all have been to me.

Have a great day:D



No comments:

Post a Comment