Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

Hi everyone, It's Terrific Tuesday! I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.

Today I have some pics of what I did this weekend. Not too many because my phone died :(

First I labeled bottles. These I used to experiment with placing the labels, so these are mine.

This the front of the bottle.

This is the back of the bottle. Diva was suppossed to look like Chic, but I forgot to change the font size. Exhilarating is small because I had to fit it on one line. All in all they look good. 


Then I went to my bff's house and had a Funky Nails polish party. This is Sara giving her mommy a mani. She went all out and trimmed her nails, filed her nails, and used her all natural scrub. My bff's hands are silky smooth now.

My bff chose Chic. In the pic it looks more of a champagne color, but it's more a tan with gold shimmer. Very appropriate for work.

Have a great day everyone! :D



2 comments: